Carelon Behavioral Health – Employer Assistance Program
The EAP is a private resource that provides information, referrals, and support to help you reach personal goals and bounce back from hardships. EAP counselors are available for support with:
- Marital and family concerns
- Stress management
- Financial planning and legal issues
- Managing feelings of anxiety and depression
- Workplace stress
- Relationship issues
- Substance use concerns
- The EAP is free and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Counseling services. To talk with a professional, licensed counselor.
- Referral services
- Online resources and information.
- The EAP is available anytime at no cost to you or your household members.
- Your personal information is kept private as called for by federal and state laws.
- These services are available to all ICSVEBA members both on the Anthem and SIMNSA plans.
- Mental Health Summary of Benefits - 2021 Carelon EAP Behavioral Health Benefits Summary
- Carelon Health EAP Benefits website
- Carelon Trifold EAP ICSVEBA
- Welcome Letter for Employees
- How to schedule a counseling appointment
- Mental Health/Substance Use Available Resources
- Legal and Financial Brochure
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month – May 2021 Newsletter
- EAP Evidence of Coverage
Click here to access the 2021 Carelon EAP benefits or go to icsveba.mybeaconwellbeing.com
If you need immediate assistance call 866-533-4278