Stay active. Be healthy. Live longer. Be happy. Have fun and get to know your co-workers. You can do all this and help to reduce our health insurance costs by participating in some of the fun activities sponsored through the ICOEWellness Program. The Wellness Program is designed to provide employees opportunities to lead an active healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Program supports group activities (e.g. Zumba, Latin dance classes, etc.) and individual wellness proposals. Remember to be safe in your work environment. Safety in the workplace will help to keep funds available for our Wellness Program.
ICOE Wellness Fitness Center
The fitness center is available to all ICOE employees.
An orientation and safety video has been produced to ensure it’s safe use and that everyone is aware of expectations.
To obtain access to the fitness center, please click the following:
In this folder you will find pictures of the Fitness Center interior as well as a few fun pictures of our AmeriCorp members who helped.
ICOE Wellness 2022 Health Fair
Your WAC Members:
- AnnMarie Rascon, HR/Payroll
- Amelia Rosas-Carlos, Migrant Education
- Cynthia Beltran, Student Services
- Cesar Duran, Maintenance & Operations
- Cinta Horner, Human Resources
- Cynthia Trujillo, Alternative Education
- Edith Diaz, Higher Education & Adult Learning
- Fabiola Calderon, Internal Business
- Jeff Sturdevant, Maintenance & Operations
- Jose Garcia, Alternative Education
- Juan Verdugo, Facilities
- Karla Verduzco Carvajal, Migrant Education
- Lauren Wren, Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Laura Harp, Technology Services
- Luis Wong, Technology Services
- Martha Garcia, Human Resources
- Ruby Tagaban, Credentialing
- Rosa A. Meraz, Human Resources
- Valeria Roman, Superintendent’s Office
- Virginia Pineda, SELPA
- Vivian Yacopi, Curriculum & Instruction
- Yolanda Romayor, Special Education
Wellness Advisory Council
Please contact Cinta in case you have general questions about the activities.