Family Resource Centers (FRC)
Seven Family Resource Centers (FRC) located in Imperial Valley in the cities of Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria-Niland, Central Union High School District, El Centro FACT, Heber, and San Pasqual facilitate easy access to services for youth and their families. The FRCs integrate medical, social services, mental health, and education services to provide a holistic approach to addressing the needs of youth and their families.
With the collaboration of many agencies, the Family Resource Centers ensure the education, health, and well-being of students and their families, increasing the likelihood of student success.
- Brawley FRC - (760) 312-6095
- Calexico FRC - (760) 768-3905
- Calipatria-Niland FRC - (760) 348-2101
- Central Union - (760) 336-4540
- El Centro FACT Center - (760) 335-5170
- Heber FRC - (760) 337-6530
- San Pasqual FRC - (760) 572-0222 Ext. 6