The California School Dashboard (https://www.caschooldashboard.org) is an online tool designed to help communities across the state access important information about K–12 schools and districts. The Dashboard features easy-to-read reports on multiple measures of school success.
The Dashboard is just one step in a series of changes that have raised the bar for student learning, transformed testing, and increased the focus on equity.
Access the California School Dashboard and Related Databases
- The California School Dashboard
- California Accountability Model & School Dashboard
- The Dashboard Has a New Look
- Getting to Know the California School Dashboard
- California School Dashboard Resources
- LCFF Priorities/Whole Child Resource Map
CDE Dashboard Webinar Series
- Graduation Rate and College/Career Indicators (November 9, 2018)
- Suspension Rate Indicator and Chronic Absenteeism Indicator (November 16, 2018)
- Academic Indicator and Dashboard ELPAC Reporting (November 26, 2018)