The Dashboard helps schools and districts build on successes and focus on challenges. As an accountability tool, the Dashboard helps the state identify schools and districts needing targeted interventions to improve.
California’s future depends on tapping into the potential of all students, so they graduate ready for college, careers and life!
Access the California School Dashboard and Related Databases
- The California School Dashboard (CDE)
- California Accountability Model & School Dashboard
- The Dashboard Has a New Look
- California School Dashboard Resources
CDE Dashboard Webinar Series
- Graduation Rate and College/Career Indicators (November 9, 2018)
- Suspension Rate Indicator and Chronic Absenteeism Indicator (November 16, 2018)
- Academic Indicator and Dashboard ELPAC Reporting (November 26, 2018)