The Imperial Pathways Charter School is a drop out recovery program for students ages 17 and older who want to graduate with a high school diploma or GED. In order to earn a high school diploma or GED, all students will need to complete all of the state minimum course requirements (135 credits). Often students have credits that will transfer - to evaluate your individual credit history contact the Imperial Pathways Charter office at (760) 312-5500.
Students will receive the opportunity to:
- Earn a high school diploma or GED
- Enroll in Workforce Development
- Receive a customized educational plan
- Imperial Pathways Charter School Brochure
- Imperial Pathways Charter School Flyer
- Daily Reporting Center Referral Form
Please contact us at (760) 312-5524 to enroll.