The Foundation for Education is a 501 c 3 non-profit organization and therefore has a community based board of directors. Currently there are seven (7) board members with three (3) serving as designated board members.
- Sharon Anderholt (Designated by ICOE board of trustees)
- Dr. Todd Finnell (Designated as the County Superintendent of Schools)
- Deborah Montoya (ICOE Administrator designee)
- Simon Canalez, Superintendent of BUHS
- Anne Irigoyen, COO with Ametza, LLC
- Fidel Gonzalez, CEO of First Imperial Credit Union
- Haydee Rodriguez, Teacher & CTC Commissioner
The Foundation for Education Board Meetings are the third Wednesday of every month. If you would like more information about the board of directors, please contact our office at (760) 312-6177.