- About ICOE
Student & Academic ServicesAlternative Education Credentials Curriculum & Instruction Early Care and Education Programs (ECEP) Grants & Evaluation Office (GEO) Migrant Education Higher Education and Adult Learning (HEAL) Special Education Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) District and School Support Services Student Well-Being & Family Resources (SWB) Support Services
- For Districts
- For Parents
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Friday, October 1, 2021
- Monday, March 8, 2021
- Thursday, June 25, 2020CalFresh Healthy Living - UCCE Imperial County collaborates with the Imperial County Office of Education Early Care and Education Programs to bring garden enhanced nutrition education to head start preschools in Imperial County.
- Friday, January 24, 2020Circle of Friends is a school inclusion program for students with special needs that takes place at lunch on 17 campuses all over the Imperial Valley. This program breaks down barriers as students learn that we all want the same things: to be accepted and to develop genuine friendships. Students with developmental and physical disabilities are often isolated, ignored or invisible on school campuses, eating lunch alone or at segregated tables thus limiting their opportunities to interact with non-disabled peers.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019The Imperial County Office of Education Migrant Education Program serves migrant students and their families by providing supplementary programs such as school readiness, after-school tutoring, GED tutoring, summer camps, and university-based summer institutes. The Migrant Program also offers a variety of parent training, an Annual Speech and Debate Tournament, and a Regional Parent Conference. All the Migrant Program services are strategically designed to nurture migrant students’ curiosity and empower migrant parents as they support their children’s educational success.
- Friday, May 17, 2019
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Student Access - How schools ensure that students have equal and equitable opportunities
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018