Effective Early Childhood Transitions: A guide for Transition at Age Three—Early Start to Preschool.
- Transition Handbook
- Community Info-graphic (English)
- Healthcare Provider Brochure (English)
- Healthcare Provider Brochure (Español)
- Communication and Outreach Scripts (English)
- Communication and Outreach Scripts (Español)
ECEP Summer - Dialog Reading for Dual Language Learners
Online Speech and Language Resources
- BrIQht ideas: Essential Info to Jumpstart Your Teletherapy Practice
- Seeds of Partnership: Preschool Planning Tool resources & ‘Teaching Strategies’ in following domains: social emotional development, language and literacy, and mathematics
- Saltillo AAC Language Lab – for Free content such as: lesson plans, activities & resources.
- Free Printable Social Story, from Conscious Discipline: Why I Can’t I go to School?
- StoryPlace.org: StoryPlace.org is a website that has a number of online stories and interactive activities for preschoolers and elementary-aged students. Each theme includes an online story, online activity, printable “take home” activities and suggestions for parents. A book list that corresponds with each theme is also offered.
- PBSkids.org: Between the Lions: This website corresponds to PBSkids television show of the same name. It offers many language and literacy activities for preschool and elementary-aged children. It includes stories to view and listen to, many vocabulary activities, video clips from the show and information for parents and teachers.
- FunBrain.com; This website offers a number of free online games for kids. Games touch upon a variety of topics, including vocabulary, grammar, reading, math and some that are just for fun! Check out Plural Girls, Grammar Gorillas or click on the reading tab for some great language activities.
- Scholastic.com: Scholastic.com’s Family Playground is a great website for preschool and school-age children and their parents. This website includes a variety of games and activities for children related to popular characters and children’s books such as Clifford, Magic School Bus, Walter Wick, and I Spy.
- Articulation Games (by Tracy Gefroh Boyd): This is a great site where children plan a variety of games to practice r’s, s’s, l’s, sh’s and ch’s.
- The Tongue Twister Database: A fun collection of tongue twisters to practice speech sounds and giggle at the same time!
This is the “Center on the Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning” website. There is a tab for teachers/caregivers where training modules can be found for Infant/Toddler and Preschool teachers along with Pre-K and Infant-Toddler Parent Modules for those agencies working with parents as well.
This is “The National Professional Development Center on Autism Spectrum Disorder” website. Resources and modules are available in the following areas: The National Clearinghouse on Autism Evidence and Practice (NCAEP), Evidence-Based Practice briefs, and ASD Toddler Initiative Online Learning Modules.
This is the “CONNECT Modules/CONNECT: The Center to Mobilize Early Childhood Knowledge” website. Modules available in the following areas: Embedded Interventions, Transition, Communication for Collaboration, Family-Professional Partnerships, Assistive Technology, Dialogic Reading Practices, and Tiered Interventions.
“Seeds of Partnership” website. Under the Professional Learning tab, the following information/resources can be found: Family Engagement Part B and C; Preschool Least Restrictive Environment Part B; Suspension Expulsions in EC Settings Part B; High Quality Early Learning Environment; Preschool Planning tool and general resources.
The “Autism Focused Intervention and Resources Modules” website has an assortment of evidence-based practices modules. Over 25+ modules to choose from.
Desired Results Access Project website. Information, videos, toolbox, guidance, etc., can be found under the ‘teachers/service providers’ tab. Modules can also be accessed by clicking on the ‘Learning Center’ tab.
California Early Childhood Online website includes modules on the DRDP, Preschool Learning Foundations, Healthy & Active Preschoolers, Guidelines for Early Learning in Child Care Home Settings and many more.
Zero to Three website includes a collection of the highest trending resources for parents.
Center on the Social Emotional Foundations of Early Learning has Parent Training Modules under their resources for families
Every day I Learn Through Play! Activities to do with your infant or toddler (Handout)
Pathways website includes activities, milestones and games for children based on their age