Distance Learning Resources for Families
- CDE Distance Learning for Parents Newsletter - Issue 2
- CDE Programa de Educación a Distancia Boletín Para Padres - Edición 2
- Plain Language Booklet on Coronavirus
- Distance Learning - Learning Without Tears (Encourage Children’s Learning at Home)
- Assistive Technology Accessibility Resource Graphic
- Google Tools for Struggling Students/Special Needs
- KCET and PBS SoCal is offering free at-home learning resources.
- Here is list of 150+ enrichment activities for children while parents are working remotely
- 10 Tips to Support Someone During Times of Change
- 10 consejos para apoyar a alguien en tiempos de cambio
- Parent Dictionary
- SELPA Community Advisory Committee
- Learning Ally - Browse-Audiobooks
- Center for Effective Parenting (School-Aged Children)
- Center for Effective Parenting (Early Childhood)
- Tips for Managing Extreme Behavior In the Moment
- Tips for Managing Extreme Behavior in the Moment -SPANISH
Distance Learning Resources for Educators
To help support distance learning, the Curriculum team has put together a collection of resources for parents and educators.
They have also created videos with mini-lessons that educators and parents can use.
- Click on the links below to see a list of resources for parents and educators:
Resources for Parents and Educators