New Alternate ELPAC Video for Parents!
The new, informative video “Introduction to the Alternate ELPAC for Parents” explains the purpose of the Alternate ELPAC, who takes this test, how students can use their preferred communication mode to respond to the questions, and more. This video, approximately nine minutes in length, can be recommended to parents and guardians who want to understand more about the Alternate ELPAC.
The Spanish version is coming soon!
Newly Updated! California Assessment Accessibility Resources Matrix
The California Assessment Accessibility Resources Matrix (Accessibility Matrix) displays the embedded and non-embedded universal tools, designated supports, and accommodations (UDAs) allowed as part of the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) and English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) Systems for 2020–21.
California Assessment Accessibility Matrix
ELPAC Practice Tests
ELPAC Student Accessibility Resources
Ventura County Comprehensive Alternate Language Proficiency Survey (VCCALPS) for students with Moderate to Severe Disabilities
ELPAC Accessibility Resources
ELPAC Administration Student Accessibility Checklist
ELPAC Administration Guidance and Governing Definitions for Student Accessibility Discussions
CA Department of Education, ELPAC Student Accessibility and Test Settings Resources
- 2019–20 CAASPP and ELPAC Accessibility Guide for Online Testing (PDF) (Posted 11/25/19)
- Matrix Four: Universal Tools, Designated Supports, and Accommodations for the ELPAC (Posted 10/18/19)
- ELPAC Accessibility Resources for Operational Testing (PDF) (Updated 10/31/19)
- ELPAC Accessibility Resources Graphic Organizer (PDF) (Updated version coming soon.) (Posted 10/18/19)
- 2019–20 Online Student Test Settings Template (Updated 09/03/19)
- Effective Use of Accessibility Resources (PDF) (Posted 10/18/19)
- ELPAC Accessibility Resources Video (Posted 10/18/19)