The Foundation for Education accepts donations for educational programs and projects throughout Imperial County. As a non-profit organization, all donations to the Foundation for Education are tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS and each donation will generate a charitable gift receipt.
For more information, contact Todd Evangelist, Director of Development for ICOE at (760) 312-6177 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some current giving campaigns:
- Annual Educational Fund (typically an annual pledge)
- Celebration of Education Fund
- General Donation (goes to greatest need)
- Monte Vista Regional Soccer & Wellness Park Fund
- Rainforest Art Project Fund
- BorderLink LTE Network Fund
- Spelling Bee Fund
Building the future, by funding education!