GEO assists ICOE programs with the development and preparation of competitive grant proposals. Services include the preparation of related documents such as budgets, Memoranda of Understanding, grant forms, and other supporting documents.
- Information on current funding sources
- Consultation to staff and administrators concerning grants and resource development
- Response to inquiries and technical assistance concerning related standards, requirements, practices, timelines, applications, goals, objectives, laws, codes, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitation of quarterly Resource Development Meetings for ICOE Departments and staff.
- Writing Smart Objectives from the Department of Health and Human Services
- Foundation Center - Proposal Writing Short Course